Brawl Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brawl Knights

#1 Spot for All that is for Pro Smash. Come join Knighthood that is Brawl Knights!!!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

C3 Ashburn, July 19

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DT

C3 Ashburn, July 19 Empty
PostSubject: C3 Ashburn, July 19   C3 Ashburn, July 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:29 am

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=183603

I randomly joined up with a guy called thumbswayup (tag: SEB), and we came in 5th in doubles.
I came in 9th in singles.

If you're interested in the story:

I didnt' plan on playing doubles, but thumbswayup just came up to me beforehand and asked to team up, so we did. He plays Diddy. We did a couple practice games, and then the tourney started.
Doubles:
First loss: g-reg and Neo. Neo was the best Roy in melee, and probably the best Marth in brawl.
We ended up losing 1-2 games.
Second loss: nacker and plank. They placed well at Critical Hit 3, and are the gayest team ever. MK and ROB, and they camp. All Game.
we ended up losing 1-2 again. Probably would have won if I didn't suicide (i'm good at that).

Singles:
First loss: Raped by Neo's Marth. Fighting a camping Marth as Ike is a losing battle. Dancing blade in your face all game.
Second loss: Plank (MK). As mentioned before, hardcore gay camper. I was winning game 1 by a whole stock, and then i suicided twice. Awesome. Game 2 he picks Kirby and gets raped. Game 3 he picks Luigi's mansion. GG Luigi's mansion.

Overall rating: pretty fun.

I never really do good at these things, but it's always fun. I still can't figure out how to beat Neo's marth after losing to it twice.
Back to top Go down
Riku07

Riku07

C3 Ashburn, July 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C3 Ashburn, July 19   C3 Ashburn, July 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:45 am

wow kool
Back to top Go down

C3 Ashburn, July 19
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brawl Knights :: General :: Outside Events-
Jump to: