Brawl Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brawl Knights

#1 Spot for All that is for Pro Smash. Come join Knighthood that is Brawl Knights!!!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My perhaps unforeseen unfortunate brawl wifi retirement.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MS-King

My perhaps unforeseen unfortunate brawl wifi retirement. Empty
PostSubject: My perhaps unforeseen unfortunate brawl wifi retirement.   My perhaps unforeseen unfortunate brawl wifi retirement. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:05 am

Playing in the crew tournament. I got to loser's brackets finals playing wonderbread. I was winning, when all of a sudden it lagged like a *****. I was not able to play anyone again w/out an enormous amount of lag. So, if this does not clear by tomorrow or get fixed. My online brawl career will have painfully ended. Lets all hope tomorrow my wifi works. In the event that it does work:

I will finish the tournament match with wonderbread, winner of that match plays in grand finals vs DT.
I will schedule an MoS doubles tournet for the following day.
I will keep playing you guys and help fight for the crew+clan.

In the event that it wont work:

I will be much more inactive and perhaps contribute little to nothing to the crew's very fun wars or tourneys.
I will not play anybody who requests a match with me because my damn wifi card is dead.
I will contribute more to the site and recruiting in the misfortune that I cant do anything else.
I may be sad and never play brawl again. I might get a new game like Pikmin 3, Tales of Symphonia 2, or Animal Crossing 3.......but lets see what happens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/proarmy/
Yummy

Yummy

PostSubject: Re: My perhaps unforeseen unfortunate brawl wifi retirement.   My perhaps unforeseen unfortunate brawl wifi retirement. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:45 pm

MS-King wrote:
Playing in the crew tournament. I got to loser's brackets finals playing wonderbread. I was winning, when all of a sudden it lagged like a *****. I was not able to play anyone again w/out an enormous amount of lag. So, if this does not clear by tomorrow or get fixed. My online brawl career will have painfully ended. Lets all hope tomorrow my wifi works. In the event that it does work:

I will finish the tournament match with wonderbread, winner of that match plays in grand finals vs DT.
I will schedule an MoS doubles tournet for the following day.
I will keep playing you guys and help fight for the crew+clan.

In the event that it wont work:

I will be much more inactive and perhaps contribute little to nothing to the crew's very fun wars or tourneys.
I will not play anybody who requests a match with me because my damn wifi card is dead.
I will contribute more to the site and recruiting in the misfortune that I cant do anything else.
I may be sad and never play brawl again. I might get a new game like Pikmin 3, Tales of Symphonia 2, or Animal Crossing 3.......but lets see what happens.

Im pretty sure the servers werent working yesterday night <.<
Back to top Go down
MS-King

PostSubject: Re: My perhaps unforeseen unfortunate brawl wifi retirement.   My perhaps unforeseen unfortunate brawl wifi retirement. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:17 pm

No, actually. My wifi is working and I am able to play and all. But my connection for my wii is working at only about 35%-40% maximum capacity. That said, I wont be playing brawl online that much anymore. For some bizzarr reason, it works much better when my wii is upside down.......yeah I dont know. Anyway, if you want a match with me, just ask, but I give the room 2 tries to have little lag, or I leave. I will try compete in as much stuff as I can.

Good bye skill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/proarmy/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My perhaps unforeseen unfortunate brawl wifi retirement.   My perhaps unforeseen unfortunate brawl wifi retirement. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My perhaps unforeseen unfortunate brawl wifi retirement.
Page 1 of 1