Brawl Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brawl Knights

#1 Spot for All that is for Pro Smash. Come join Knighthood that is Brawl Knights!!!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everybody hates dittos, but with some hate there has to be a lil luv :oops:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MS-King

Everybody hates dittos, but with some hate there has to be a lil luv :oops: Empty
PostSubject: Everybody hates dittos, but with some hate there has to be a lil luv :oops:   Everybody hates dittos, but with some hate there has to be a lil luv :oops: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:46 am

Ok guys, we all know that if you're really good with a character, perhaps metaknight, you might play another metaknight who is considered much worse than you. He ends up winning! How can this be?! The John for the better player is usually, "Dittos are no fun" or "I just suck at dittos." Well, as most people will notice, there is strange upsets that usually the one considered better of that character loses.

I know we all hate dittos, but I find a few ditto matchups way too fun!

I hate:
MK ditto
Lucas ditto
Olimar ditto (OMG with the pikmin Question )
Snake ditto
Wolf Ditto
Marth ditto

I love:
Pokemon Trainer ditto
Zero suit samus ditto
Ganondorf ditto
Ike ditto

Too much to hate and too little to love, what do you guys think? list your loves and hates fo ditto matchups. Have fun guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/proarmy/
cj504

cj504

Everybody hates dittos, but with some hate there has to be a lil luv :oops: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everybody hates dittos, but with some hate there has to be a lil luv :oops:   Everybody hates dittos, but with some hate there has to be a lil luv :oops: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:49 am

i hate snake dittos. HATE THEM
Back to top Go down
Riku07

Riku07

PostSubject: Re: Everybody hates dittos, but with some hate there has to be a lil luv :oops:   Everybody hates dittos, but with some hate there has to be a lil luv :oops: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:49 am

i love all ditto,s
proves our a better character if you beat them
Back to top Go down
cj504

cj504

PostSubject: Re: Everybody hates dittos, but with some hate there has to be a lil luv :oops:   Everybody hates dittos, but with some hate there has to be a lil luv :oops: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:26 pm

yea i see where ur comming from
Back to top Go down
Riku07

Riku07

PostSubject: Re: Everybody hates dittos, but with some hate there has to be a lil luv :oops:   Everybody hates dittos, but with some hate there has to be a lil luv :oops: Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:13 am

afro
Back to top Go down
w0nderbread

PostSubject: Re: Everybody hates dittos, but with some hate there has to be a lil luv :oops:   Everybody hates dittos, but with some hate there has to be a lil luv :oops: Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:45 pm

dittos are the worst. cant stand them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody hates dittos, but with some hate there has to be a lil luv :oops:   Everybody hates dittos, but with some hate there has to be a lil luv :oops: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everybody hates dittos, but with some hate there has to be a lil luv :oops:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brawl Knights :: Smash Talk :: Super Smash Bros Brawl-
Jump to: