Brawl Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brawl Knights

#1 Spot for All that is for Pro Smash. Come join Knighthood that is Brawl Knights!!!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everybody, I am the not so great MS-King.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MS-King

Hello everybody, I am the not so great MS-King. Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody, I am the not so great MS-King.   Hello everybody, I am the not so great MS-King. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Ok, my name is Jacob Trammell, I am 5'2, 14 years old and way 97 lbs. I have won 4/22 local tournaments getting first place. I have been titled MS-King for my accuracy and succession rate with Meteor Smashes which are incorrectly known as a spike. I think I rely on them too much to win but they are cool for style points Very Happy.

I am in the top 5 of gamebattles but lately will be dropping due to me finding more characters to main. I have gotten a lot of compliments and titles but I make such stupid decisions in the most important battles. I dont think straight and make dumb choices like actually pursuing a ROB off the stage with Ivysaur, an obvious result of me getting cliffhung.

I am known as:

-Number 1 PT in CA
-Number 2 ZSS in SoCal although im number 2, the best "Faded Image" I 10x better.
-Number 4 Snake in SoCal DSF>Ajax>PsychoMidget>Me>DookDigity etc.

I main the following characters:
•Snake
•Pokemon Trainer (squirtle for first pokemon)
•Zero Suit Samus
•Lucas
•Captain. Olimar

My snake...I can say gets lucky and I learn from DSF. My Pokemon Trainer...Idk how I got so good with him but I played a stamina match with him and squirtle wrecked face so I got interested in him. My Zero Suit...Idk, I just make up my own tricks with her since she has many ways to combo...my lucas is good at spacing and Meteor smashing, and I am known for being most accurate with lucas' PK-Missile (Hitting yourself with PK-Thunder)
My Olimar I pretty much ripped off from my friend Mr. X.
I am the leader of Minions of Subspace (MoS). We only recruit somebody who mains a different character and we get the best of that character, for example, I recruited Bizzarro Flame, the best Ganon ever and I recruited Blaze and Asis, the top Wario and Mario on GB.

My name before people called me MS-King was Master-Sesnei. Which in coincidence initials are MS. My crew has MS as the only capital letters as well, just some easter eggs for ya.

My Dad worked in Nintendo from the time I was born to 2004. His eyes got tired since he was on the main creating station for 1st party games. He actually named Olimar and Loui after Mario and Luigi.
Olimar=Mario=Olimario
Loui=Luigi=Louigi

The runner up name was Fred so be thankful my Dad was around Very Happy.

I love making long introductions and on the contrary, I SUCK AT BRAWL!!! Im only good at timing moves and predicting opponents. See ya all, I hope to have a good time here and help out this place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/proarmy/
C4?!

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I am the not so great MS-King.   Hello everybody, I am the not so great MS-King. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:32 pm

woah
Back to top Go down
AlexBegin1

AlexBegin1

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I am the not so great MS-King.   Hello everybody, I am the not so great MS-King. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:59 pm

Welcome to the clan
Back to top Go down
cj504

cj504

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I am the not so great MS-King.   Hello everybody, I am the not so great MS-King. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:02 am

Sleep
haha jp
hope to play friendlies
Back to top Go down
Riku07

Riku07

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I am the not so great MS-King.   Hello everybody, I am the not so great MS-King. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:42 am

lol long intro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I am the not so great MS-King.   Hello everybody, I am the not so great MS-King. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody, I am the not so great MS-King.
Page 1 of 1