Brawl Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brawl Knights

#1 Spot for All that is for Pro Smash. Come join Knighthood that is Brawl Knights!!!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My name is Chris

Go down 
+2
Riku07
C4?!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
C4?!

My name is Chris Empty
PostSubject: My name is Chris   My name is Chris Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:40 am

In the smash community i am known as C4?!, people know me as, BigDig, SeafoodDave, Gamestation, and of course Papa, i am to be called C4 but enough about me...ehhh fuck it. lets talk more about me; since this is a thread about me... OK moving on! if you dont know it already, i am a moderator on this lovely established site called Brawl Nation, and i am posting this smily cause it looks like roy geek . what was i talking about? oh yeah. I play to win, but at the same time have fun with it. so dont take a loss too serous, cause i dont flip out whenever i lose. Dont bitch, please. if its one thing that shows poor sportsmanship and lack of skill, its bitching. Again dont take my words too seriously, im a nice guy too boot. see how long and nice my post is? its pretty dont you think? anyway, i just did forty rounds of mean bean... im feeling a it famished... Ahhhh, is that a Miller High Life? GIMMI THAT SHIT! I'LL BE IN THE CAR!
Back to top Go down
Riku07

Riku07

My name is Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My name is Chris   My name is Chris Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:16 pm

lol nice to meet you man.
I will be hoping to brawl you soon.
Back to top Go down
KnightMare516
Admin
KnightMare516

My name is Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My name is Chris   My name is Chris Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:16 pm

ahhh c4?! this guy is truely a great addition. well known and a good friend welcome to the site my dude. Try to recruit some good members for us aight *Cough*ELI*Cough*
Back to top Go down
https://brawlknights.forumotion.com
C4?!

My name is Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My name is Chris   My name is Chris Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:03 pm

KnightMare516 wrote:
ahhh c4?! this guy is truely a great addition. well known and a good friend welcome to the site my dude. Try to recruit some good members for us aight *Cough*ELI*Cough*
whats the matter my son? got a little seamen in your throut? BRRHRHRHRHRHRHRRR!
Back to top Go down
KnightMare516
Admin
KnightMare516

My name is Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My name is Chris   My name is Chris Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:00 pm

BHRHRRRHRHRHRHRHRR no just coughin i don't know what ur talkin about
Back to top Go down
https://brawlknights.forumotion.com
Yummy

Yummy

My name is Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My name is Chris   My name is Chris Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:50 am

C4?! wrote:
In the smash community i am known as C4?!, people know me as, BigDig, SeafoodDave, Gamestation, and of course Papa, i am to be called C4 but enough about me...ehhh fuck it. lets talk more about me; since this is a thread about me... OK moving on! if you dont know it already, i am a moderator on this lovely established site called Brawl Nation, and i am posting this smily cause it looks like roy geek . what was i talking about? oh yeah. I play to win, but at the same time have fun with it. so dont take a loss too serous, cause i dont flip out whenever i lose. Dont bitch, please. if its one thing that shows poor sportsmanship and lack of skill, its bitching. Again dont take my words too seriously, im a nice guy too boot. see how long and nice my post is? its pretty dont you think? anyway, i just did forty rounds of mean bean... im feeling a it famished... Ahhhh, is that a Miller High Life? GIMMI THAT SHIT! I'LL BE IN THE CAR!

Hiya C4 ;o
Back to top Go down
AlexBegin1

AlexBegin1

My name is Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My name is Chris   My name is Chris Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:02 pm

Enjoy Brawl Nation Buddy!
Back to top Go down
cj504

cj504

My name is Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My name is Chris   My name is Chris Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:53 am

c4. nice rival on gamebattles
Back to top Go down
Riku07

Riku07

My name is Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My name is Chris   My name is Chris Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:01 am

lol
Back to top Go down
AlexBegin1

AlexBegin1

My name is Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My name is Chris   My name is Chris Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:41 pm

lol:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My name is Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My name is Chris   My name is Chris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My name is Chris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brawl Knights :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: